Located near major tourist attractions
The B&B Ai Vicerè is located in the old town of Palermo, just 100 meters from the Teatro Massimo, well-placed to know and to visit Palermo. Starting from the Bed & Breakfast you can visit Palermo on foot or using public transport. Its position allows you to see the precious nature of the historic center: magnificent buildings built in different eras will leave you breathless, picturesque corners, picturesque views, but also the warmth of the people, the traditional Sicilian food and much more. Find out more.
The B&B Ai Vicerè is the right choice for your holiday bacause it is located in the richest and most exclusive part of the city, for the presence of numerous pubs, restaurants and shops for shopping, and also to enjoy and for the nightlife in Palermo or to taste a good dish,
We will be happy to give our guests every possible information and suggestion so that the holiday becomes pleasantly unforgettable
From the Central Station
Walking (15 min)
– From Palermo Central Station take Via Roma (main road opposite Palermo Central Station); once you reach the intersection with Via Cavour, go up it towards the Teatro Massimo and continue along Via Pignatelli Aragona up to number 82.
– After leaving the station, take bus number 101, 102 0 107 to the intersection with via Cavour, walk up to the Teatro Massimo and continue straight on via Pignatelli Aragona to street number 82. Alternatively, take bus number 122 and get off at the stop before P.zza San Francesco di Paola (last stop in via Mariano Stabile); walk to via Pignatelli Aragona up to number 82.
From the Port
Walking (5 min)
– To reach via Cavour on foot and continue in the direction of the Teatro Massimo, after reaching the Theater, continue along Via Pignatelli Aragona up to number 82.
– Take the bus 837 to Piazza Politeama, then take lines 101, or 102, or 104 towards Piazza Verdi (Teatro Massimo), go up on foot via Pignatelli Aragona up to number 82.
From the Falcone Borsellino airport of Palermo
– Take the Bus Prestia & Comandè and get off at P.zza Politeama (P.zza Castelnuovo); from here continue on foot (5 min) via Pignatelli Aragona up to number 82.
– Take the exit on the left and take the A29 / E90 towards Palermo, continue to continue the motorway; enter Viale della Regione Siciliana Nord Ovest and then follow the signs towards Centro / Porto. Final destination via Pignatelli Aragona, 82.